Here are some symptoms of disconnections while riding:
- You see the "Bye" animation with the Halo fading away
- Your rides are being split even while you're riding
- You stop seing metrics
- Your navigation stops working
We've had a few users reporting these disconnections and are currently investigating software fixes to this, but in the meantime, here are a few things you can try to reduce these disconnections:
- Try holding your phone in a different pocket or location. We've noticed that putting the phone in the backpack can lead to disconnections.
- Make sure to turn off any battery saving apps or whitelist the SmartHalo app.
- Turn your Bluetooth off and on again on your phone.
- Quit the SmartHalo app and reopen it (here's how to close an app on iOS and Android)